Web Application Developer with experience integrating with cloud platforms such as AWS or Twilio. Experience with Cisco-based CVP, UCCE, and ECE platforms a plus.
Experience with AWS or Twilio a plus. Ability to lead and generate requirements, design, test, and deployment documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or ample real-world experience
- Cloud and virtualization-based technologies
- Git version control
- Server Administration (JBoss, Apache httpd, Tomcat)
- Database Administration (MySQL, Oracle, PostGres, Mongodb)
- Configuring (PHP mysql, mongodb, Ruby on Rails, Django, tomcat…)
- Team player with excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Building required automation and deployment tools.
- Support systems serving that have a web presence and maintain uptimeIdentifying requirements and implementing tools that aid in faster deployment and better administration.
- Working with architects and developers to create supportable designs and debug problems.
- Ability to debug applications based on core dumps or exception stack traces.
- Knowledge of cloud monitoring tools and integrate them with application stack.
- Creating knowledge articles/documentation targeted at internal teams and customers.
- Learning on the job and explore new technologies with little supervision