The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, managing, coordinating, and implementing projects within the approved budget, timeline, and scope with high customer satisfaction. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to key stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Develop and drive project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables
- Escalate both internally and eternally when tasks are behind schedule
- Project Financial Reporting
- Report project status to key client stakeholders, team members and Executive management
- Coach and support project team members with tasks assigned to them
- Deliver projects on time, within budget and with high customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning, finance, and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Strong experience with the Microsoft Office Suite especially MS Project
- Experience in Contact Center technologies a plus (Cisco Contact Center preferred)
- PMP certified a plus
Basic Qualifications:Experience with NLU tagging analysis as part of an NLU tuning.
Experience with VUI evaluation as part of a tuning effort.
Experience across broad vertical markets such as health care, utilities, banking, financial services, and transportation/logistics.
Experience with multi-language design.
BA degree or equivalent experience.
Good documentation and customer communications skills.