Analyze requirements and design solutions for approved projects and change requests of moderate to high complexity.
We’re looking for a code slinger who wants to help us explore new APIs being released in our industry.
Are you a person who sees disparate use cases and formulates them into a cohesive story?
Join the Speech-Soft Team and work alongside other talented, driven individuals to help build the next generation of customer interaction applications. Speech-Soft creates hybrid cloud and premise leading edge applications to empower and enable companies to drive customer experiences. Our development team works hand in hand with our consulting and engineering teams to ensure we are building real-world applications that exceed the customer’s requirements. Our goal is to find someone that thrives on challenges, is self-motivated to look for solutions, and can lead from the front working with other development team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or ample real-world experience
- Cloud and virtualization-based technologies
- Git version control
- Server Administration (JBoss, Apache httpd, Tomcat)
- Database Administration (MySQL, Oracle, PostGres, Mongodb)
- Configuring (PHP mysql, mongodb, Ruby on Rails, Django, tomcat…)
- Team player with excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Building required automation and deployment tools.
- Support systems serving that have a web presence and maintain uptime
- Identifying requirements and implementing tools that aid in faster deployment and better administration.
- Working with architects and developers to create supportable designs and debug problems.
- Ability to debug applications based on core dumps or exception stack traces.
- Knowledge of cloud monitoring tools and integrate them with application stack.
- Creating knowledge articles/documentation targeted at internal teams and customers.
- Learning on the job and explore new technologies with little supervision